STANKOINSTRUMENT Journal is a branch scientific and engineering journal comprehensively considering the problems of the machine tool industry throughout the life cycle of its products: from scientific development to industrial production and operation.
The publication of the journal comprehensively examines the state policy in the field of machine-tool industry of Russia and the Customs Union. Problems of import substitution. Scientific, applied and legislative issues of machine tool construction and tool production. Issues of standardization, measurement and metrological support. The economics of machine-tool construction. The market of machine tools and tools. Personnel training.
The «STANKOINSTRUMENT» journal is addressed to the heads of state management bodies in the field of the machine tool industry, managers and specialists of the profile departments of branches and departments, as well as chief engineers and technologists of strategic companies and enterprises.
Teaching staff of specialized search institutes, postgraduates and students of universities, specialists of standardization bodies, specialists of engineering companies, managers and employees of machine tool manufacturers.
- Periodicity – 4 issues per year
- Volume – from 100 pages and more
- Format – A 4+
- Circulation – 4500 copies
- Paper – coated glossy
- Distribution – subscription, address distribution, retail
- Publisher – TECHNOSPHERA JSC
- Founder – «Stankoinstrument» Association, RIC «TECHNOSPHERA»
- Type of communications – G2B, B2B.
- The editor-in-chief – S.Novikov, PhD of Technical Sciences. He graduated from the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPI) with a degreein technical physics.